Christina Aguilera Picks Her Choice for President

Taking part in the 2008 Presidential election, Christina Aguilera and husband Jason Bratman were spotted out at a Beverly Hills polling station on Tuesday (November 4).

The cute couple walked side-by-side after casting their votes, with the “Genie In a Bottle” abbe offering up a brief smile for the paparazzi before moving along.

Meanwhile, now that she’s settled into motherhood, Christina recently spoke to press about her as-yet-untitled project scheduled for release next year.

“With this new album, I wanted to go in a completely opposite direction-a very futuristic, robotic sound and computer-sounding vocals. I’m experimenting with my voice in ways I’ve never done before, almost like a technical, computer-generated sound, which is different for me because I’m the type of vocalist that just belts. I’m always inspired by new things because I get bored,” Aguilera tells.
Posted on 11:19 PM by Strikerson and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template