Katie Holmes Explains “All My Sons” Preparations


Bundling up on what was a wintry afternoon, Katie Holmes was spotted leaving her New York City apartment for a matinee performance of “All My Sons”.

The “Mad Money” actress looked stylish in a belted walker jacket with jeans, a fedora-inspired cap and a brown leather handbag as she made her way to an awaiting car to be driven to the Gerald Schoenfeld Theater.

As for working on Broadway, Katie recently spoke with The Blade about the challenges involved in taking the stage.

She tell, “ For preparation for this experience on Broadway, I worked a lot on my voice and really strengthening that and to be at a level which was similar to everyone else’s in the cast.”

The 29-year-old Mrs Tom Cruise continues, “I certainly didn’t want to sound very weak next to them. We’re such a team and it’s an important story that we’re telling. I worked really hard on strengthening my voice over the summertime before we even started the rehearsal. Then in the rehearsal process we worked a lot on our bodies, and just getting comfortable on the stage. That’s what was the most different for me, from working in front of a camera to stage.”

 Katie  Katie  Katie  Katie

 Katie  Katie  Katie  Katie

Posted on 4:20 AM by Strikerson and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template