Shenae Grimes: Hollywood Hills Hottie


Getting in her daily exercise session, Shenae Grimes was spotted out for a walk with a gal pal in the Hollywood Hills.

The “90210” hottie looked cute in an oversized t-shirt with short shorts and celebrity shades as she chatted with her walking mate.

Meanwhile, Shenae recently spoke with press about working with the “90210” alums, saying, “I haven’t shot very much with Jennie [Garth]. I don’t know what the other kids relationships with them are like. I know when Shannen [Doherty] was on set I was with her all the time. Talking to her, she’s amazing.”

As for the attention she’s received from being on the show, Miss Grimes tells, “It’s crazy! The only weird thing is getting use to the paparazzi being around all the time. But you get used to that pretty quick. Other than that, I don’t read anything in the press, so it doesn’t really affect me.”

 Shenae  Shenae  Shenae  Shenae

 Shenae  Shenae  Shenae  Shenae

Posted on 8:27 AM by Strikerson and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template