Cheryl Cole's Playboy snub

Cheryl Cole has vowed never to pose in Playboy magazine.

The Girls Aloud beauty - who is married to soccer star Ashley Cole - insists she would never shed her clothes for the adult publication.

She said: "There's nothing tasteful about pieces of fruit covering your bits. Have some class!"

Comment on this Article
Cheryl also denied rumours she has had breast implants, saying she would be open about it if she had the operation.

I haven't got any hang-ups, but if I did, I wouldn't deny it

She added: "If someone has got small boobs and surgery is going to make them a happier, more confident person, then go for it. I haven't got any hang-ups, but if I did, I wouldn't deny it. I wouldn't just come out with big boobs and say, 'No, I haven't had an operation!'

"Anyway, I think imperfections are sexy. If everyone looks perfect, it's not attractive and it's not real life. I can't understand people who want to have bum implants. Go to the gym and get that a**e moving!"
Posted on 4:08 AM by Strikerson and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template