Mariah Carey's repeat proposal

Mariah Carey forced her husband Nick Cannon to propose twice so she could capture the "perfect moment" on film.

The 38-year-old 'Touch My Body' singer made her 28-year-old lover get down on one knee again, a day after his initial surprise proposal.

She said: "The next day, he took me on a helicopter ride around the Empire State Building. He got down on one knee and proposed again - someone was filming us this time because I decided I wanted a record of this perfect moment."

Comment on this Article
The recording came as a change of heart for the star, who had initially decided to keep the intimate moment private.

She said: The next day, he took me on a helicopter ride around the Empire State Building

When she first discovered the 15 carat diamond ring hidden in a sweet wrapper, she ran to turn off a video camera so she could secretly celebrate.

She said: "I feel like everything in my life is always on film and I wanted this moment to be private. And I was so happy that I cried."
Posted on 4:06 AM by Strikerson and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template