Eva Mendes' Craig co-star

Eva Mendes wants to make a movie with Daniel Craig.

'The Spirit' actress says she is a big fan of the James Bond star and dreams of working alongside him.

When asked about her future plans, Eva said: "Let's just see what the movie gods throw me - although if they could throw me Daniel that would be wonderful as I'd love to work with him.
Comment on this Article

"I really want to do something serious with an actor of his calibre."

I really want to do something serious with an actor of his calibre

Eva also insisted she is not a model, despite fronting a racy advert for Calvin Klein's Obsession perfume.

The 34-year-old brunette beauty added: "That was a homage to an American institution. I certainly don't consider it modelling."

'The Spirit' which also stars Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L. Jackson and Jaime King, is released worldwide from later this month.
Posted on 4:15 AM by Strikerson and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template