Adele's Pavement hate

Adele doesn't like her hit song 'Chasing Pavements'.

The 20-year-old singer - who has been nominated for four Grammy Awards - says she hopes she can write another successful track so she doesn't have to keep performing her breakthrough hit.

She said: "I hope that I've got a better song than 'Chasing Pavements' so I haven't got to sing that when I'm 50, but I'm very proud of it. I prefer my first single 'Hometown Glory' though."
Comment on this Article

Despite selling over a million records this year, the British star insists other female vocalists have done better than her in 2008.

She added: I think Duffy is the sound of 2008

She added: "I think Duffy is the sound of 2008. She's sold stupid amounts of records.

"I only have love for Duffy and Leona Lewis and, even if I didn't like their music, I'd still love them. It can be quite difficult doing this, and I've got huge respect for anyone who does it, including Estelle - everyone thinks I hate her as well."

The singer insists her curvy frame hasn't hindered her success, and has vowed not to change her eating habits to please critics.
Posted on 4:14 AM by Strikerson and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template