Pussycat Dolls' job moans

The Pussycat Dolls used to have terrible jobs.

Three of the girls in the 'Don't Cha' group say they used to despise the way they earned a living before finding fame.

Band member Melody Thornton said: "I worked for a dating service as a receptionist. It sucked. I hated it - 'Good morning, Great Expectations. This is Melody, how can I help you?' It was terrible."
Comment on this Article

Her co-singer Kimberley Wyatt added: "I used to work at Pizza Hut and I was a telemarketer. And I worked on cruise ships too."

This is Melody, how can I help you?' It was terrible

Ashley Roberts claimed to have had things even worse than her bandmates.

She moaned: "I had tons of s**t jobs - I was a receptionist for a film development company. I worked at a smoothie place - I had to be there at 8am with blenders going crazy. I sung at bar mitzvahs too. You name it, I've done it."

The Pussycat Dolls are on tour in support of their 'Doll Domination' album throughout the UK in January and February.
Posted on 4:13 AM by Strikerson and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template