Whitney Port Eyes Long Future in NYC


Looking stylish in NYC, Whitney Port was spotted out warming up with a cup of coffee in the West Village.

The “Hills” hottie was joined by her co-star from “The City”, model Allie Crawford, with both looking stylish as they strutted around wrapped in fur coats.

Meanwhile, Whitney, 23, recently spoke with OK! magazine, telling that she plans on staying out in the Big Apple as long as her employer sees fit.

“It’s something where I learn something new everyday,” she said of her job in Diane Von Furstenburg’s publicity department.

“I’m totally passionate about it. I’ve learned so much working for Diane Von Furstenberg. It’s so amazing to be working at a company like that. So I hope that I can work there as long as they’ll allow me,” Whitney adds.

 Port  Port  Port  Port

 Port  Port  Port  Port

Posted on 4:29 AM by Strikerson and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template